Tuesday, August 02, 2005

hmm.

Just a wee thought. Just so we can let the thought provoking discussion ferment into... whatever - that was an attempt at a poor analogy - can we have it so that a new thought provoking discussion is introduced once every three or four days? This is just so people only have to concentrate on one thing at a time and we don't get flooded with too many simultaneous discussions. And be creative with the discussions! Nothing is too crazy/stupid/serious/funny to discuss!

That's all. Resume your normal daily routine right... about... now.

1 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, Blogger Mister Hand said...

I would like to discuss alcohol and/or bumholes. Can we get that going?

Or better yet, let's discuss word verification. I swear, the last set they gave me was IMPOSSIBLE to read. I suppose the posting gods didn't want me sullying your nice site with my nonsense.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home